A Guide to Self-care – Mum Edition
With Mother’s Day fast approaching, it’s time we talk about Mother’s and their self-care routines.
To take care of yourself as a busy mum, use these tips below for the ultimate self-care routine:
- De-stress with a walk around the park or a quick yoga session at t home.
- Release your stresses in a journal or through craft/art.
- Do what you love. Try reading your favourite book genre, a new movie you’ve been meaning to watch or playing some music from one of your favourite artists.
- Find time to get out of the house. Spending too much time at home can put a serious downer on your mood! Visit friends and family or take some time for yourself to go somewhere new.
- Discover somewhere new. Tired of going to the same stores, restaurants, or museums? Explore other options you haven’t considered in the past and push your comfort zones – trust us!
- Have a pamper session. Looking after yourself can feel like a luxury, but it’s not! An essential part of your life is taking care of yourself. Spa days don’t have to be expensive, and you don’t even need to leave the house… Light your favourite candle, play your favourite music and enjoy a glass (or bottle) of your favourite wine/prosecco.
Where can I Love help? Our Bath & Body Gifting section offers all the products you need for an at-home spa day. Scrubs, Salts, Soaks, Oils and Butters – the dream team to perfect skin and a refreshed mindset.
Up until 19/03/2023 we have a promo running for 25% off site-wide and a free silky eye mask on all orders! Make sure to use code: MUM25 while stock lasts…