We love Spring!
Spring is finally here, it’s time to open the windows, embrace the sunshine, enjoy the great outdoors & welcome the longer days!
There are many reasons to love spring but here are our top 10!
- Firstly Spring brings with it Easter! This means some much needed time off Hooray! Eat chocolate for breakfast, enjoy the longer days & get outdoors for some much needed fresh air.
- Daylights Saving Time is in full effect from 24th March and we couldn't be more appreciative! So long SAD, hello happy hour!
- Spring is the season of rebirth and reawakening. Fresh flowers, the smell of freshly cut grass, and lambing season! Shake off the winter blues, go outside and enjoy the beautiful blooms — forget the fresh snow instagrams, tulips in their prime are the new Insta-snaps.
- Temperatures are on the rise, meaning bare legs, bright hues and chic spring jackets. Gone are the faux fur coats and the endless layers, instead embrace ‘colour’ with pastels and prints perfect for this season.
- Spring is also ‘sunglasses weather’- I know we all like to rock our shades all year round - but the welcome return of the sun means we can wear sunglasses without getting strange looks!
- Spring cleaning is a chance to de-clutter and make room for this season's new It-bag. Check out our handy Spring Wardrobe must haves blog for more fashion tips this season.
- Not only does the warmer weather mean less layers it automatically makes us want to spend more time outdoors — time to put your gym membership on hold, and create the perfect playlist for your outdoor run.
- No more Winter Skin! Gone are the freezing temps and harsh winds that wreak havoc on your skin and hair. But remember moisturising is essential all year-round so why not try our I love Body Butter for super soft & silky skin
- New season, new you? It's the perfect time to try out a fresh haircut or experiment with the season's hottest lip colour.
- It means Summer is round the corner! We can almost taste Summer Holidays, Ice Creams & Cocktails! Not long now girls!
To see more like this just sign up for our newsletter!