Top Ten Beauty Hacks
/ May 16th, 2022 / There are currently 0 comments
We’ve got 10 beauty tips perfect to keep you feeling in tip top condition!
- Mix a little peppermint oil into your I love lip gloss to give your lips a plumping boost.
- Give yourself a healing foot treatment while you sleep. Apply I love’s nourishing body butter to your tired and cracked feet, then throw on some comfy, cushioned socks and head to bed. That’s it. Wake up with soft, smooth feet.
- Spritz your perfume or body spritzer around the neck, on our clothes, around your hair and behind your knees to make it last all day. Throw I love’s beautiful body spritzer in your bag for on the go refreshment after the gym, a busy meeting or just before a date.
- Go ahead order your avocado toast with pride. The superfood is a true skincare saviour. Studies have linked eating avocado to a ton of complexion benefits, like protecting skin from damage caused by UV radiation.
- Choose body moisturizers that come in tubs or jars instead of ones that come in bottles with pumps. They are often heavier moisturizers and contain more oil than water content so they’re more hydrating.
- Add oil to your daily routine to really hydrate your skin. Coconut oil is great for your body and hair, if you’re nervous to put oil straight on your skin, mix it with your usual body or face moisturizer.
- Exfoliate regularly – In the winter, you’ll most likely need to physically exfoliate your skin to remove any dry, dead skin cells. Grab a cloth or brush & in circular motions gently exfoliate any dry patches.
- Make your own lip scrub with kitchen ingredients! Try mixing coconut oil, manuka honey, and raw sugar to prep dry, flaky lips before applying any lip colour. Simply apply the blend, move it around with your fingertip, again with circular motions, and then wipe it off with a warm cloth before applying a balm or your lip colour.
- Drink Water – Eight glasses of water a day will keep your skin looking healthy and plump. If you’re not a fan of water see No 10
- Eat Water-Rich Foods – Foods that contain mostly water can be just as hydrating for your body (and skin) as drinking H2O. Eat water-dense fruits and veggies such as berries, watermelon, plums, peaches, cucumbers, celery, peppers and lettuce throughout the day.