New Product Launch: I LOVE Hand Sanitisers
Brand new product alert!
The spread of the current coronavirus has got everyone thinking about how they can protect themselves & those around them. Hand washing is essential to prevent further outbreak and hand wash & essential cleaning & personal care products are in high demand.
In light of this worldwide pandemic I LOVE has launched a brand-new Hand Sanitiser to help protect us all & reduce the risk of the coronavirus.
This brand-new Hand Sanitiser contains 70% alcohol and kills 99.9% of bacteria.
Unlike other hand sanitisers which dry out your skin leaving hands feeling tight & rough I LOVE’s Hand Sanitiser contains Vitamin E plus skin loving moisturisers to help keep hands feeling soft & smooth as well as sanitised.
The Hand Sanitiser is available in multiple pack formats such as 100ml travel size perfect for protection on the go, plus 500ml & 5 litre refill packs for you to use at home.
I LOVE’s Hand Sanitisers also contain 99% naturally derived ingredients. All I LOVE products carry a no nasties message which includes no parabens, silicones or animal ingredients and they are vegan friendly. All products are formulated & made in the UK.
To help stop the spread of covid-19 please remember to follow the government guidelines at all times.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Please stay at home as much as possible to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave your home for very limited purposes such as:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home
Stay safe everyone xx