I Love Cosmetics Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 5002086 and have our registered office at Acorn Business Park, Woodseats Cl, Sheffield S8 0TB. Our main trading address is I Love Cosmetics Ltd, Unit 1, Expac Building, Tomlinson Road, Preston, PR25 2DY. All correspondence needs to be sent to our trading address. Our VAT number is GB 865 0308 30.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and also how you may use our website and information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is I Love Cosmetics Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
If you are a casual visitor to our website then we will not collect any personal information about you. However, in time we may add features and services to our website in which case we may collect and process the following data about you (but only with your consent):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site ilovecosmetics.co.uk (“our website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services and/or information. As our website evolves we may add these additional features. We may also ask you for information when you report any problems with our site or want to ask us a question.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes (if relevant) and the resources that you access.
- Where you look for the nearest store then we will use a third party service to try and identify your location based on your IP address.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you have logged into our website and are using our online shop then we will log this information against your user ID for security purposes and to track any orders.
- Identifying you and tracking your preferences during that session
- Noting the last selection of products on the product grid, and
- Where you want to locate the nearest store, your geo-location data.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will only be stored and processed in the European Economic Area ("EEA"). [If you place an order with us then we will provide your personal details, including your name, address and payment/credit card information to our payment providers.] By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
This website is intended for your own personal use. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Ownership of our website and data
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.