Festival season is here!
Festival season is upon us! Whether you’re a battle-hardened festival goer or you’re taking your first foray out into the mud and music, we’ve got the do’s and don’ts of a successful festival experience
Here’s our top tips to surviving festival season;
- Firstly arrive early. The later you arrive, the further from the action you will be. Try beating the crowds to cut the travel time between your tent and the stages, as well as the super long queues for the showers & toilets.
- You’re going to need a bigger tent. Just because a festival tent says it sleeps two, it doesn’t mean two people should sleep in it. If you’re a regular camper who is used to cramped conditions, you can probably handle being cooped up, but most festival goers prefer more space especially for storing clothes & make up!
- Bring a torch! You definitely don’t want to be the one who pulls down several tents in the middle of the night or early morning.
- Be well stocked up. Make sure you have plenty of food (& drink!) to keep you going. If you don’t have a small fortune to spend on three meals a day, it’s worth bringing some of your own.
- While there will be a lot of alcohol on offer, it’s important to remember to drink water. Dehydration is easy, especially when you’re out in the sun all day drinking. Plus it will help your skin :)
- While festivals are known for mud and rain, hopefully you will see some sun too so remember to apply sunscreen.
- Earplugs will be your best friend. Music will go on late into the night, as well as people partying around you. A simple pair of earplugs works wonders and is essential for a relaxed night’s sleep.
- Sensible footwear. Although wellies and walking boots aren't the most fashionable they will be your best friend!
- Spare clothes. When the weekend is over and you stagger back to your car, bus, train or lift, have a spare change of clean clothes you can change into. You’ll be glad not to have to get the car deep cleaned when you finally arrive home and just want to collapse into bed.
- Have the best time! Whether you’re at Rize, Reading or Leeds, there are loads of music acts, things to do, food to eat and lots more. Enjoy it :)
We have the perfect festival essentials to survive the experience! :)
- Cleansing Hand Gel - An essential to keep your hands clean especially after using the facilities!
- Refreshing Body Spritzer - After your baby wipe wash (yes it happens girls!) this product is perfect to keep you smelling beautiful!
- Hand Lotion - Perfect to keep your skin feeling smooth & soft. It can also double up as body lotion so that's less products to carry :)
- Balmi Lip Balm is also the perfect wonder balm to keep lips feeling smooth. It can also double up as a highlighter, brow tamer & cuticle conditioner.